Commercial and Home Mortgage Refinancing
Serving Burlington, Oakville, Hamilton, and the GTA
Refinancing the mortgage on your home may be just what you need to accomplish your financial goals and get ahead. Your property has value, why not put it to better use to secure better terms? Learn how mortgage refinancing works, how it can help you, and why you should choose Simon's Ultimate Mortgage to guide you through the process.
Why Choose Simon's Ultimate Mortgage?
- Transparent Interest Rates: Our interest rate transparency means you’ll pay our advertised low variable rates. Whether it’s a 25 or 30 year amortization, that rate is still available. We also have great fixed rates available.
- Third-party advice: You’re our client, not the lenders. That means we are in a better position to offer you honest advice about what is right for you. That goes for everything from your mortgage terms to how much you can afford.
- Clear terms: We make sure that you understand what the terms are, what they mean and how best to navigate them. That’s why we offer clear explanations throughout your refinance process.
What is Mortgage Refinancing?
Perhaps you are considering a mortgage refinance for the first time and have no idea what it means or where to start – we will guide you through the entire process and be with you every step of the way.
The Advantages of Mortgage Refinancing
Refinancing your mortgage offers you the cheapest source of real money at your fingertips, that can be used for a range of different things, including:
- Home Renovations: Whether you want to remodel the kitchen, add a bathroom or finally create that extra bedroom, accessing your home’s equity can help make it happen.
- Debt Consolidation: Refinancing allows you to merge several high interest debts into one manageable payment at a lower rate.
- Investments: Sometimes, the time to invest is right now and mortgage refinancing can provide you with the capital to get started.
- Tuition: Help further your own education, or pay the tuition for a child or a grandchild to give them a great head start.
Overall, refinancing your mortgage on any property – home or business, can help you save money and pursue opportunities. With the right professional help, you can ensure that you get the best rates and your refinance process is seamless and stress free. Contact the experts at Simon’s Ultimate Mortgage today to get started.
Frequently Asked Questions
A mortgage renewal happens when your mortgage has reached the end of its term. You now have the option to either renew your mortgage for another term with your existing lender or you can shop around to many different lenders. Typically, at cost to you.
A mortgage refinance can happen either during or at the end of your mortgage term. If you have time remaining in your current mortgage term you will be subject to a penalty to break this mortgage and get another one. If you are at the end of your term and are looking to take some of the equity out of your property or extend your amortization this would be considered a refinance.